Terms and Limitations
of Wellness Plan
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any other dental insurance.
- This is not an insurance program, and Dallas Dental Wellness is not a licensed insurer, health maintenance organization, or other underwriter of health services.
- It is good only for Dallas Dental Wellness. Therefore, if you are referred to a specialist, they will NOT offer this discount.
- Plan fees are valid only when paid at the time of enrollment and are valid for one year from date of sign-up.
- Should there be dental treatment needed following any type of injury where a lawsuit and therefore outside medical, care, disability or workman’s comp type insurances are involved, this discounted plan cannot be used.
- This plan is NON-Transferable – Family members cannot be substitutes in for another family member.
- It is NON-Refundable-no refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Payments for services are due at time of service. If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through CareCredit®, the discount is reduced by 10% due to merchant fees.
- Any service not paid at the time of service will be billed at usual and customary fees.
- For orthodontic treatment, participant must remain a plan participant the entire duration of orthodontic treatment.
- Dental services only, products are not included.