Is your smile holding you back from being the best you? Are you a Dallas resident with missing teeth? Our Dallas cosmetic dentist may be just what you need.
Ideally, your smile should last a lifetime, and with dental implants from Dallas Dental Wellness, it will! Dental implants are the next best thing to real teeth. They are designed to feel, look, and function like your natural teeth, so you can smile more confidently.
1. They are designed to last
Dental implants have titanium rods that mimic your natural root structure. They are inserted into your jawbone – and the bond that they create is strong. With good oral hygiene, dental implants can last a lifetime. They are also more resistant to disease. (1)
2. They offer a comfortable fit
Not only do dental implants look and feel natural, they won’t move or slip too! Dental implants give a strong foundation, since they replace the roots of your teeth. This will give you the confidence to eat and smile without worrying that they will fall out.
3. They help maintain healthy tissue
Your jawbone shrinks when you are missing a tooth. Dental implants imitate your tooth’s natural roots and are placed directly into the jawbone, helping prevent bone deterioration. (2)
4. They protect your healthy teeth
When you get a bridge to restore your smile, the procedure will require altering your healthy teeth next to the missing tooth. This means that your healthy teeth need to be drilled down to get a dental bridge. Dental implants will leave your healthy teeth intact, since only the space of the missing tooth will be treated.
5. They can help restore your confidence
Having natural-looking and durable dental implants, you don’t need to worry about accidental denture slippages. (3) These realistic-looking implants as well as the crowns that cover them are the closest thing to natural teeth. In fact, a lot of our patients comment on how much their dental implant has restored confidence in their smile.
I’m interested in dental implants! What should I do?
If you reside in Dallas and are ready to have your teeth restored with implants, feel free to get in touch with Dr. Sarah Kong, your Dallas cosmetic dentist. Call our office today at 214-396-7876.
(1) Gupta, Weber. “Dental Implants.” U.S. National Library of Medicine, 7 May 2019, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK470448/.
(2) “Dental implant surgery.” Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/dental-implant-surgery/about/pac-20384622.
(3) “Dental Implants vs. Dentures.” Oral B, https://oralb.com/en-us/oral-health/life-stages/adults/implants-vs-dentures.